When it comes to On-Page SEO, I’m sure you’ve heard enough about title tag, meta description and keyword density for one lifetime.
If you’re eyeing for some practical strategies that you can use on your blog today, then you’ll love this Article.
On-Page Search Engine Optimization Techniques:
1. Proper selection of focus keyword.
2. Irresistible & Keyword focused title.
3. Short, unique and relevant URL.
4. Use the updated Sitemap (/sitemap.xml).
5. Removal of stop words from post URL.
6. Use of focus keyword in the content and URL.
7. Use of focus keyword in the first paragraph.
8. Use of Multimedia.
9. Alteration tags to images.
10. Use of featured images.
11. Use single H1 (Main Heading) tag.
12. Use of Focus keyword in H2 or H3 tags.
13. Use of outbound & interlinking.
14. An inclusion of social Media icons or buttons.
15. Writing Meta description with focus keywords.
These 15 techniques are just some of the ways that you can improve your on-page SEO.There is Best Off-page SEO Techniques for any Websites
Anyone used independently of the others won’t make much difference to your site ranking, it can help to improve your site traffic.
Note: – Only WordPress’s CMS blog include “Focus Keyword” and other CMS (PHP, .HTML, Joomla, Magneto or etc…) use “Meta Keywords”.
This post was originally written by Saurabh Anand, Digital Marketer . This article is posted here with the original writer consent.