In Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Off-Page SEO Optimization refers to factors that have an GOOD effect on your Blog/Website listing in natural search results. These factors are off-site in that they are not controlled by you.A major Off-page SEO technique is social media engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Take a look at the list of top best off-page SEO techniques now in trend.
15 Important Off-Page Techniques
Off Page SEO Tasks to improve your website’s visibility:
1. Social Site Link Submission (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.…)
2. Search Engine Submission (Google, Bing,etc.…)
3. Social Bookmarking ( Reddit etc.…)
4. Blog Submission ( WordPress, blogger etc.….)
5. Directory Submission ( gainweb)
6. Business Listings
7. Classified Submission (Ad Submission) (Quikr, )
8. Forum Posting (Bookforum, forum)
9. Article Submission
10. PR Submission (Press Release) (prnews)
11. Ping Submission
12. PDF Submission (Slideshare)
13. PPT Submission (Slideshare)
14. Image Submission (Pinterest, Instagram, )
15. Video Submission (Youtube, )
These 15 techniques are just some of the ways that you can improve your On-Page SEO. Anyone used independently of the others won’t make much difference to your site ranking, it can help to improve your site traffic.
Other than Off-Page Techniques, You can Click here to know 15 Off-Page techniques to implement for any websites.
This post was originally written by Saurabh Anand, Digital Marketer. This article is posted here with the original writer consent.